[ExI] IQ and mental health

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 01:20:45 UTC 2021

Just think about it:  IQ means a lot of adaptability to new situations and
ability to generalize to new ways of dealing with problems, emotional and
otherwise.  Ideas are just ways of thinking about something in the
abstract.  The cognitive side cannot completely control the emotional side,
but having more ideas helps a lot.  I have always climbed out of my
problems by myself, with one small exception - saw a psych.  for one visit
and decided that I could come up with ideas as well as he could.  IQ helps
mental health - no doubt.  bill w