[ExI] [Extropolis] IQ and mental health

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 06:28:01 UTC 2021

I'm a bit bipolar.  On two days that are functionally the same, I can feel
very dark and depressed for one, then for the next, feel the opposite:
joyfull and excited, even though there is no real significant difference.
Another example of how important it is to distinguish between reality and
knowledge of reality.
All this, also, helping me with my mental health.