[ExI] Arrogance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:51:17 UTC 2021

I figured of all the countries south of us, the most advanced was Costa
Rica.  We went there and were shocked by just about everything, but esp.
about the amount of razor wire everywhere.  Potholes you had to drive
around in the middle of gated communities!  Lots more.  I am so glad I was
born here.  I do wish we had Costa Rica's weather.  Ideal.  Up in the
mountains, anyway.  One of the strangest feelings I have ever had:  went to
the edge of a big jungle (CR has more or bigger or something national
parks/preserved land, than any other country).  I walked into the jungle
until there was nothing I could see but jungle.  Strange feeling.   bill w

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 11:43 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <