[ExI] IQ and mental health

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 02:40:02 UTC 2021

In the space of six weeks I had different doctors say I had: Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Borderline, Atypical depression, and Schizoaffective disorder, so please take your pick, if you will. And they all agreed on EDNOS. (Now OSFED, I believe)

I take 100mg Lamotrogine, (150 in the fall/winter). The only side effect that really bothers me is my now ultra-sensative skin. Ex. If I was my hands more than a few times a day (I work in a restaurant) then my skin starts falling off. Other than that I’m just a normal person. And that’s an okay price to pay for being not-crazy.

In the past I’ve tried Welbutrin, Seroquel, Depakote, Lithium, and a few other things besides which I don’t remember the names of. The cost of messing with something that works is much too high.

SR Ballard