[ExI] Arrogance

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Aug 29 17:21:21 UTC 2021

On 28/08/2021 18:23, Stuart LaForge wrote:
> The Great Experiment continues. What experiment is that? How much
> freedom, power, and responsibility can a society entrust to its
> individuals.

I'm not sure how you can say that, these days. Freedom, power and
responsibility are slowly but surely being eroded, by government, the
legal system, large corporations, and social trends.

I see no indication that anyone in a position of power wants this Great
Experiment, and many signs of going in exactly the opposite direction.

Ben