[ExI] attn: John

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:11:39 UTC 2021

Sorry Anton, all discussions involving Usians these days end up
inpolitical, as in arguing difficult to differentiate from politics but
actually having nothing in common with the real thing at all.
US politics these days seem to have not left/right axises but rather Foo
and Bar. Also those Foo/Bar axes are not orthogonal, they are depressingly
parallel.
Until you get a grip on your own politics, you are all quite difficult.

/Henrik