[ExI] IQ and mental health

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Tue Aug 31 01:54:14 UTC 2021

On 2021-8-30 18:25, Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat wrote:
 > I don't even have my own company;
 > I'm just a guy I know (sort of)

In an episode of «Wonder Woman» (1979), a character based on Howard
Hughes tries to pay a cabfare with a check.  The driver retorts: "You're
[Howard Hughes]?  Well I'm John D Rockefeller, and I don't even take *my
own* checks!"

I watched that show (in 2007) because the cabbie was played by my
father-in-law.  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0062067/
As of the day my mother died, Bobby's only child, my One True Ex, had
lived exactly one year longer than he did.  COINCIDENCE?!

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org