[ExI] IQ and mental health

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Aug 31 01:55:06 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat

I wouldn't.  If anyone would welcome my company I wouldn't trust them.

>…I don't even have my own company;

>…I'm just a guy I know (sort of)

Ja, me too Mike!  I thought I knew me, then one day a thought occurred to me: how well do I really know me?  I don’t!  A huge argument ensued.  Onlookers fled in all directions.

But think about it:  I could be some kind of axe murderer or something!  The kind which hasn’t actually gotten around to harming anyone, nor owns a literal axe, but at least I have a figurative one, for I grind it often.  One can never be too careful about oneself.