[ExI] Arrogance

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:52:25 UTC 2021

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 1:02 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> There is little anyone can do about any of the variables (such as
> government spending or judicial integrity) and so I conclude:
>
> Don't worry about it. Keep on truckin'.

There's little that can be done, but without metrics there's even less. At
least such lists give people shopping for a place to live some useful
information.

Someone has to worry about these things or the situation will never improve.

-Dave