[ExI] thoughts on omicron

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 1 01:09:07 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] thoughts on omicron

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 4:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

What if… after all this suffering and all those people perished… this is that variant which spreads really easily because doesn’t make the person all that terribly sick, but alerts the immune system in such a way that it generally reacts effectively when any of the covid mutants come along?

>… And what if it's the opposite: a variant that degrades immune systems, making people more susceptible to the rest?

We aughta be able to find out by testing the omicron survivors for antibodies, ja?