[ExI] [Extropolis] DARPA researchers accidently create nanoscale warp bubble using Casimir force

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:46:34 UTC 2021

Taking a close look at the physics journal article - this looks similar to
some work I did back around 2008, though at a larger, theoretically more
reproducible level.

If only someone with the gear to build these could get funding to try this
experiment.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 6:43 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <