[ExI] Luciferian Murder?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:53:55 UTC 2021

Fellow transhumanists,

We’re seek to build and track consensus around a definition of evil in a
camp we’re newly calling “Liciferian Murder
<https://canonizer.com/topic/114-Evil/3-Luciferian-Murder>”.  If anyone
agrees that this as a good example of evil, we would love your support.
And if not, we’d love to hear why, possibly in a competing camp.

Already getting the typical blow back of polarizing bleating and tweeting
from some fundamentalists, but as usual, nobody yet willing to canonize a
competing POV which would enable movement towards moral consensus.

Brent