[ExI] why the book is better

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 13 23:29:23 UTC 2021

From: Giovanni Santostasi <gsantostasi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] why the book is better

>…I think it has to do with the fact the book asks our collaboration, we are co-creators when we read a book…. Giovanni

Ja, I have seen comments which are various versions of what I was thinking: in a book, all the details aren’t there.  So the mind creates a better picture, perhaps more sympathetic characters of nearly everyone.  We create a world that is compatible with our own view of life.  In my world, most people are good.  It compliments what we experience day to day: we encounter people, and the overwhelming majority of the interactions are positive, or at least neutral.  A negative interaction is the exception for most people methinks.