[ExI] discovery

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:57:39 UTC 2021

The soap is always there unless I forget.  How do I figure out the fumes?

Psychologists in the publish or perish slots come up with theories which
are no better than yours.  Maybe you missed a calling.

You don't like pills, maybe, but most of us are low in magnesium, which
helps with muscles.   And eat a banana for potassium.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZWHGJ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title
?

  https://www.crampdefense.com/pages/prevent-leg-cramps?

I do at least know what some of my pills are doing - standard go off them,
wasted, but also sure that some isn't.  bill w

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 5:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <