[ExI] Golden Age

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 00:50:56 UTC 2021

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:34 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Thanks for mentioning cryptocurrency Darin.  I have only a vague and very
> possibly inaccurate notion of what is (are?) Kardashians (and I am
> deplorably too apathetic on that subject to google it) but note that the
> ideas which led to cryptocurrency were very likely first discussed in this
> forum in the 1990s.  May Hal Finney rest in peace and his fond memory live
> forever.

### I am looking forward to meeting Hal once his brain is scanned and
uploaded. He did have the best possible suspension, it was done under
controlled conditions after he chose to have his ventilator switched off.

It's more than the memory of Hal that will (hopefully) live forever.

Rafal