[ExI] covid origin

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Dec 18 17:00:39 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] covid origin

>…At this point, why do we care?  Labs all over, including ours, no doubt, are making all kinds of things, likely much worse,  and accidents will happen.  Lab people are human.  Does anyone think that China knowingly released this virus?  Then it's an issue.  If not, then not.

>…Sometimes you people are like ESPN - endless, useless, speculation.  bill w

Billw, the reason this is important is that if covid was created in a lab, it demonstrates to the rest of the world that it can be done.  This will get other labs everywhere creating bio-weapons, which they can arrange to release in their enemy’s country.