[ExI] probability

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 18:37:29 UTC 2021

All of which is to say that what is being taught is unavailable to the
average student, who is very unlikely to take precalc.  I still vote for a
class in, say 11th grade, which teaches everyday probability and everyday
finance.  Most people are unaware of just how powerful compound interest
is.  Oh well.  English is taught every year starting about the 7th grade,
isn't it?  Most of it is useless to the average student, since grammar
takes a back seat to literature.  Result;  college students don't know
grammar.  Some people in our group are not good at it.

Biggest problem out there:  nobody asked me!   bill w

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 11:51 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <