[ExI] covid origin

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:56:42 UTC 2021

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 3:33 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am not channeling anyone, much less Clinton.

### The similarity of words and their context is striking.

>   My point was simply that we are not going to know what happened.

### We know what happened.

>   China, for whatever reason, is not going to let the truth out, assuming
> that it knows.  We can punish them just in case they were doing bad
> things.  What is that going to accomplish?  We have to work with whoever is
> in charge there even if they are combinations of Stalin, Idi Amin and Mao.

### Well, feel free to work with Stalin, Idi Amin and Mao. I'd rather work
against.

>  Changing other countries, even with boots on the ground war, has not
> happened.  And is China going to change because we are not 'officially'
> entering the Olympic Games?  Hah, and furthermore, Hah.  bill w

### Oh, to the contrary. Countries change all the time, from within and
after nudges from outside.

The Chicoms claim the Mandate of Heaven. That belief, and some heavy boots
stomping on a lot of faces, is what keeps Chicom in power. In communist
regimes face was everything, which is why they sent those who didn't clap
their hands hard enough straight to Lubljanka, never to be seen again. But
when the whole world humiliates every Chicom that sets his foot outside the
country they oppress, it's hard to claim the oppression is Heaven's will.

We owe it to the Chinese people, who bear the brunt of Chicom oppression,
to contain, resist and deny Chicom, here, there and everywhere.

"Solidarność" is a Polish word that's understood in many parts of the world.

Rafal