[ExI] probability

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:36:57 UTC 2021

I taught undergraduate stat and never looked any further into it - too busy
with other classes and not all that interested.  But what you say leads me
to believe that there is a whole world of stat that I know nothing about
and had no idea it existed.  bill w

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 1:58 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <