[ExI] When your mother died...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:46:17 UTC 2021

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 9:42 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Really sorry to hear that, John.
>
> My experience is that you don't get over it, ever.  You just keep on.  My
> Dad died in '59 and Mama in '81 and I still miss them every day.  But it's
> not a sad thing.  bill w

### No, we don't get over it. I am still not OK with my father dying
without cryonic suspension. I kept bugging him about it, offered to pay for
Alcor membership but my parents decided to be cremated. At least he didn't
suffer before dying, most likely sudden cardiac death.

Rafal