[ExI] Probability, covid, online education

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 20 18:50:03 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat
…

Explaining probability, statistics and combinatorics to the public is really, really hard. This stuff is extremely nonintuitive even without dealing with the grifters. Here's a really good, easy to understand video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGCoVF3YvM>  on Bayes theorem.

--

>…The video is by 3Blue1Brown, who did the Newton's fractal video Spike posted here.

-Dave

Grant Sanderson is god!  Anyone who says otherwise, I will have you flogged for blasphemy!