[ExI] vaccine dark humor

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 04:58:53 UTC 2021

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021, 11:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Note I am not weighing in on the vaccine debate, just offering a bit of
> dark
> humor.

As one who also normally uses humor as a coping mechanism,  I feel the
issue is either too important to those involved to snipe jokes or
conversely too unimportant to take a seat at the table.

> https://twitter.com/i/status/1474291409113042955
>
> Do view it with the proper sense of humor.

Even with the disclaimer,  I mostly felt bad for the guy.

It is Christmas, Webb is
> launching tomorrow, life is good.  May it be long, and may the new year
> bring happiness, prosperity and health to all.

Here here! (Hear here?)