[ExI] vaccine dark humor

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:34:33 UTC 2021

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 11:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> We don’t know, Stathis.  That is exactly why government mandates are bad.
> Everyone should be free to make their own decision on their own health
> circumstances.  Then we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Personal freedom is limited when it involves endangering others. You should
be free to make your own health decisions as long as they don't endanger
others. Don't want to vax? Fine: stay home or stay away from others. Don't
want to wear a mask? Same deal.

These are common sense, whether they're mandated or not.

-Dave