[ExI] vaccine dark humor

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:46:29 UTC 2021

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 at 16:36, Dave S via extropy-chat

> Personal freedom is limited when it involves endangering others. You should be free to make your own health decisions as long as they don't endanger others. Don't want to vax? Fine: stay home or stay away from others. Don't want to wear a mask? Same deal.
>
> These are common sense, whether they're mandated or not.
>
> -Dave

Ohhh, personal freedom, is it really?
Somebody said that when we had the lockdowns, in practice what that
meant was that the middle and upper classes hid in their homes and the
lower classes delivered stuff to them.
Not much freedom for the manual workers.

BillK