[ExI] [Extropolis] Luciferian Murder?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:40:42 UTC 2021

Somebody stole your girlfriend.  Are you going to spend the rest of your
life trying to get even with that person?  Why cause yourself all that
grief?  So you find him and punch him out.  Did that satisfy you in the
long run?  I think that's adolescent behavior.  Your former girlfriend now
thinks that it was her lucky day when she left you.  Is that OK with you?
Forgiveness has to be permanent - for your sake.  Some don't like it
because they think that it resets everything to zero.  Nope.  Those
doctors, now certainly dead, still were worthy of revilement from me after
I forgave them.  But it was a cold thing:  I didn't burn any calories
hating them.   bill w