[ExI] covid or cold?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:54:02 UTC 2021

Maybe it's time, esp. when we have fairly new members, to have a good
old-fashioned  discussion of libertarianism.  I have some doubts and so
does John, as he wrote the other day.  There has to be a line between
individual rights and community rights.  No entity can own you, but if you
don't give up some rights or some part of them to go along with a serious
community interest that requires it, then you cannot be said to be a
citizen of that society.  You would be ousted from many tribes over
history.  Or worse.  What would have happened to you in WWII in London if
you insisted on leaving your house lights on?  Get shot as a traitor might
be likely.  bill w

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 7:34 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <