[ExI] pistols

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 19:37:52 UTC 2021

There's something strange about aids and high pitches.  If you don't get
the high pitches you get AM quality music and you cannot hear consonants -
people are mumbling.  But if you do, and are like me, you can't stand to
put a ceramic plate down on a ceramic counter, or use silverware with
ceramic bowls.  I now use wood utensils and wooden bowls (which don't heat
up like ceramic or glass in the microwave). I have no idea why any aid
needs weekly adjustments.  Maybe the person has my problems with painful
noise and wants it fixed.  ??   bill w

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 12:20 PM MB via extropy-chat <