[ExI] pistols

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:27:53 UTC 2021

Good cerebral rap music is the only genre that even comes closes to poetry
with their lyrics, kmo.  The good stuff is really good.  Some of you might
be surprised but it's not all gangster shit like you probably think (just
assuming based on demographics here lol)

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021, 12:08 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <