[ExI] where are these people?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:43:31 UTC 2021

This thread "spiked" my memory and caused me to think about how during
Ronald Reagan's presidency, he gave a speech and a woman stopped him as he
finished and was walking away from the pulpit. In a loud voice she went on
and on praising him for his powerful masculinity and manly physique! Lol
She came across as seriously nuts, but the president listened in sort of a
shocked silence, though he did seem to enjoy the praise.

*"**Sapiosexual* <https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sapiosexual> :
of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to
highly intelligent people"

In my experience sapiosexuality usually only occurs when combined with good
looks... Go figure! Lol I had some extremely bright friends in college and
beyond who the girls totally ignored.

John

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 11:30 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <