[ExI] covid can be prevented

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:58:47 UTC 2021

How does Israel stand re distancing and mask wearing?  Maybe they assume
that if they get the vaccine they aren't contagious anymore, whereas they
could have it and be symptom free.  I read the other day where someone said
that the spread is mostly coming from people who have it but have no
symptoms.   bill w

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 1:41 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <