[ExI] covid can be prevented

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Feb 6 04:05:18 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…I can think of a number of explanations, such as:

*	some kind of really bad testing anomaly (unlikely),
*	intentional misinformation (unlikely),
*	genetic resistance to the therapy (unlikely),
*	an intentionally infected batch of vaccine (unlikely),
*	improper administration of vaccine (unlikely),
*	systematic failure to vaccinate the most vulnerable (vaguely plausible)
*	Israel is being sold counterfeit vaccines…spike

After I posted the above, it occurred to me there is an important counter-indicator for at least three of these possibilities: if Israel had poked a number of vaccines, with the recipients subsequently developing covid, we would have heard of it.  They woulda been shrieking it from the rooftops.

I am back to the notion a relatively small minority simultaneously refusing vaccination and taking no precautions at all.

If this is the correct interpretation, we will know in a few days.  That the vaccinated population is not catching should be perfectly clear very soon.  If it isn’t, we have some esplainin to do.