[ExI] This is my last post to the Extropian List

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 07:22:21 UTC 2021

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 15:44, Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <

> On 2021-2-05 07:17, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> > This assumes of course that I am elected to be king.
>
> "You don't vote for kings!"

They can, however, be voted out in a constitutional monarchy. There has
been a republican movement attempting to do that for years with the English
monarch in Australia, but they have never managed to get enough support.
The last vote was in 1999: 55% no, 45% yes for getting rid of the queen.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou