[ExI] This is my last post to the Extropian List

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Feb 6 14:07:02 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] This is my last post to the Extropian List

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

So I hear.  But he who owns the internet owns kings.  The internet controls
public discourse.  At some point it occurs to governments and people all
over the world that Facebook and Twitter own public discourse, and both of
those are controlled by American capitalists.