[ExI] Fundamental Concept

Ben ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Feb 6 18:12:00 UTC 2021

On 05/02/2021 18:53, Ivor Brians wrote:

> All,
>
> A Q for the group: “What is the most fundamental concept which could
> eliminate all strife in the human world (even if impractical)?”
>
> Ivor

Dave sill wrote elsewhere: "I'm a libertarian but I don't think that
gives me the right to piss in your pool."

That, I think is basically the answer. Or put another way, the Wiccan Rede.

Everyone should have the right to do what they want, as long as it
doesn't get in the way of other people doing what they want.

Getting a majority of people to accept it and actually live by it,
however, is the 'impractical' part.

--
Ben Zaiboc