[ExI] Fundamental Concept

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:46:10 UTC 2021

But what do you do when you have limited resources and overpopulation?
The Tragedy of the Commons.  Yes, we should all respect others' rights and
that solves a lot of problems, but people are greedy and take more than
their
share.  Result:  strife and war.  We have hardly ever been without it.  So
think that getting rid of greed and taking only your share would be even
better
than following all the advice of the libertarians.  Impossible, you say?
No more
so than getting everyone to respect the rights of others, completely and
consis-
tently.   bill w

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 12:15 PM Ben via extropy-chat <