[ExI] How vulnerable is the world?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:43:06 UTC 2021

freedom becomes too dangerous to allow.  BillK

I have been thinking of the sort of mentality that equates assaulting a
person on a street in a major U.S. city with blaming China for the virus.
I just can't follow the logic.  There is some, however flawed, but I just
can't see it.  Blaming low IQ people is not the answer when you have people
like Robert Kennedy, Jr. heading an organization promoting ideas like the
vaccine causes autism.  A dangerous and deadly idea backed by no facts at
all.  Fears can get out of hand and extend actions to illogical targets - I
get that.   But blaming the virus on an Asian person who may, in fact, be a
native American?  I don't get it.  If you get it, please explain it to me.
I realize that we Mensa-type people are far ahead of most people.  We
understand what we think and why.  We, or rather I, just don't get the
logic of low level thinking.  Help!

bill w

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:09 AM BillK via extropy-chat <