[ExI] school. was: RE: How to watch Perseverance Mars landing on Thursday 18 Feb

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:44:42 UTC 2021

 online learning just doesn't work for
some, but does for others, and works better than normal for a few.  OK than,
most here would agree on that observation.  So... what happens next? spike

I don't know the answer but it should be easy to determine for someone
motivated to do it - that is, not me.  Find out what happens when you
separate the best students from the rest in past studies (meaning real
classrooms full of people).  I have no guess.

Who is it that is doing better than normal with distance learning?  If it
is the top students - my guess - then let them study from home as long as
it doesn't hurt the other 80% (90%?; 95%?) of the students.

This will be a problem with the younger students if both parents work
outside the home.  bill w

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:16 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <