[ExI] covid data

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:40:07 UTC 2021

Spike, I think you might have to retract your statement that there are
enough vaccine meds around but they lack volunteers.  That is certainly not
true here - Nat'l Guard was there when I got mine.  Today there are no
available appts. in the Jackson area.  No vaccines. I did get my second
appt. so it is not affecting me.  (did you think of that word in Steinbeck
that sounds like 'socdolager'? )  bill w

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <