[ExI] one and done

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Feb 23 16:13:34 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

Re: [ExI] one and done

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>….  I thought of that and have a solution: one must cancel her second appointment while still at the facility, right after getting the dosage.

>…Irrelevant.  Even then, they will still probably hold a second dose for you, your refusal not recorded because they have no process to handle refusals…  Adrian

I thought of that too, and have a solution: have governors declare all no-shows available to first-come-first-served, absolutely regardless of age, nationality, sexy, nothing can get one to the head of the line.  Welll…  Partial retract, sexy will get anyone to the front of any line, we know how the real world works.  But other than that, first come first served for the freed-up dosages from no-shows.  Governors can (and should) do things like that.