[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 17 17:28:29 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

…

>…OK suppose a site does moderate based on content.  Not everyone will agree on how it is moderated. spike

…

How well I understand the dilemma Twitter, Facebook and Google found themselves in.  Filtering content becomes a defacto endorsement of all content they let stand.

So now, everything you find on those sites is something they think is less scary than the material they disallowed.  Everything you find on those sites is material they found less objectionable than a completely unmoderated site.