[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 17 17:55:02 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Omar Rahman via extropy-chat

>… Mitt Romeny: “Our duty as leaders is to show these people who have been deluded by conspiracy theories the truth.”

I don’t recall that as a duty of senators or political leaders.  But let’s go with it.  How do we show the conspiracy people the truth?

Consider this claim: the way the last US elections were done cause a large percentage of voters to think cheating was enabled.

Note that the claim doesn’t include cheating took place.  It claims that a large percentage of voters think that cheating was enabled.

How do our leaders propose to show us the truth on that?  Omar, what is the truth on that?  Shall we reign in the media, so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation?