[ExI] geezer guard

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:35:58 UTC 2021

Mt Electra, or something like that. In Yellowstone park.  I worked there
one summer probably 1960.  Did not see elk, but climbed that mountain. Took
four hours.  Going down was jumping and sliding - about 20 minutes.  So I
had to twist my ankle, right?  Looked around, saw an elk rack, took one and
used it as a crutch on the way down.  Never did see an elk.  Bear, yes -
not grizzly.  Very careful with their garbage up there.  I am swearing off
frozen meat.  I can get ribeye whole for $7 a pound bone-in, but it's just
not the same as fresh, so I'll pay $14 a pound and consider it a good
deal.  bill w

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 12:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <