[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jan 21 14:33:32 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

--

Stathis Papaioannou

No way.  Such a law is illegal.  We would need to throw out the Bill of Rights which defines peaceful assembly as a human right.  Even if millions would die without such a law (which we cannot know would happen) throwing out the Bill of Rights would result in the deaths of tens or hundreds of millions.  So of course I would not be for such a law, for the sake of saving millions of lives.  Stathis you are in favor of saving hundreds of millions of lives, ja?