[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 23 15:50:05 UTC 2021

>> On Behalf Of Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat

>.I'm sick of saying "It's NOT 'social distancing', that's what I do! It's
physical distancing!". I reckon that many people are less socially-distant
from each other now, because of the lockdowns and the increase in
communication over things like Zoom. Even I have taken part in more bloody
quizzes in the last year than in the rest of my life.

Ja, physical distant from other people works like magic for staying safe.
It really does.  Masks might help some.

>.Spike, you're not unique in being a machine life-form, we are all machine
life-forms, all 8 billion of us, plus all the trillions of other life-forms
on the planet (all soft squishy machines, so far). Being a machine doesn't
preclude being a person, in fact it's a prerequisite.

--
Ben Zaiboc

Hi Ben, ja, but I am machinier than thou.  Some people are sex machines, but
I am a machine machine.  We should arrange a contest, see who is the
machinest of all.