[ExI] antiscience?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:45:15 UTC 2021

I have to ask: what is it that you find unreasonable about it?  Of course
they don't have a 'right' to the info, but it seems harmless to me.  How
could anyone use it to harm you?  I do not think that you will be teaching
them a lesson.  You will just be regarded as a crank.   bill w

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 10:15 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <