[ExI] antiscience?

Angel Z. Lopez zoielsoy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 16:24:46 UTC 2021

they're people that simply rather live without the recommendation of "top
scientists" & government funded projects. To be told what you need to do &
take at specific times in specific places by specific companies is much
like a chicken in a coop.

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 10:18 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <