[ExI] dogs lie?

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jul 20 15:50:35 UTC 2021

oy vey it doesnt suit me to believe it.  i have been around dogs never
witnessed anything distantly resembling deception.

friends sick or dying, ja far too many.  two second cousins unrelated to
each other died in 2020, one young suicide one in his 60s, wouldnt go to
the hospital because of covid fear.  one elderly friend died of covid.  at
least four friends caught and survived no lasting consequences.

doctor friend says lotsa breast cancer cases showing up delayed diagnosis.
damn.  spike

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 6:57 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <