[ExI] Inside of world's largest airship revealed in stunning images

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 11 14:53:32 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Grigg via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] Inside of world's largest airship revealed in stunning images

…

>…The firm thinks the vehicle, which is expected to enter service by 2025, will soon challenge conventional jets on a number of popular short-haul routes, thanks to its improved comfort and 90% lower emissions."

https://www.livescience.com/airlander-10-airship-interior-unveiled.html

I can think of plenty of uses for such a ride.  Conventional jets are fast, but cruise ships still get plenty of business, and those things are slow.  So… find a way to make it appealing, such as a means of doing your homework comfortably on the way down to the Phoenix office from LA or SF for instance.  Covid has taught us to do a lot of our work at home.  So now if it takes a full day to get to Phoenix, but it isn’t that different from a normal office day, that might sell.