[ExI] Inside of world's largest airship revealed in stunning images

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:20:53 UTC 2021

Airships not for use in Oklahoma.  I was there once, driving a raised roof
van.  I saw warnings on the highway for high winds and soon experienced
them.  I had to fight the wind all the way through that state.  That van
had too much surface area.  The wind would have blown an airship into
ARkansas.   bill w

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 9:55 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <