[ExI] colonial pipeline shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 20:35:12 UTC 2021

One thing that I have not seen mentioned: industrial espionage - moles not
in government but in industry, stealing secrets like passwords.  I think
some Chinese scientists were sent back to China just a short time ago.
These are going to be hard to catch.
These Asian scientists and mathematicians contribute a lot, so I suppose we
can't do without them.

bill w

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:36 PM BillK via extropy-chat <